[OM] Re: camera advice

Subject: [OM] Re: camera advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:52:52 -0500
Wayne makes an important point about the requirements for professional
work and is part of the reason why Nikon and Canon occupy the place they
do.  Assuming you're in or near a large city you can typically get a
piece of Nikon or Canon equipment in short order from a local store.
This doesn't relieve you of the responsibility to have backup capability
of your own (something can break in the middle of a shoot) but if you
need a unique piece of equipment you can often rent it locally.  But
all-in-all I think this is a minor consideration if you understand your
business and plan accordingly.

Chuck Norcutt