[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop (Warning, Mac Content )

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop (Warning, Mac Content )
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:46:00 -0500
I might be that list member. I've never paid for any software of any
"brand" (except one $11 program "Total Recorder" that I couldn't find a
working serial no matter what I tried)

Horribly enough, after being chastised by the various that make their
lifetime retirements on software (though curiously ignored by the
various microsoft, Adobe, etc. designers that got the hundreds of
thousands in bonuses for developing one thing), I still get many emails
from list members to help them get the software that society expects
them to never be able to use. I gladly help, and never make a cent on it
or ask for anything.

At my living, I'd be relegated to second class, less featured software
for the rest of my life with the righteous saying "deal with it", and at
the expense of more survival-related things. (plus be blamed that its
because of my "choices" in life. - Not going to happen. I'm using the best.)

Larry