[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop (Warning, Mac Content )

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop (Warning, Mac Content )
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:47:19 -0500
I feel your pain. <g> And philosophically, I agree. But in defense of
Adobe, they write and sell what I believe is the most pirated
software on the planet. A goodly portion of my junk mail that doesn't
seek to convince me my member needs enhancing, or my pharmacological
habits need changing, has to do with various Adobe products being
sold for stupidly low prices. Why, I believe I can get the whole
creative suite for a mere $39. All legal and above board, too. {;^)-
And didn't we have a list member once who prided himself on not
paying for Adobe products? (Memory mail fail here, but I seem to
recall one such.)

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com