[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:16:12 -0500
The bottom line is that the 7V quote from Olympus America is just
marketing.  I'll go with the Olympus Europe spec that is provided to
help PHOTOGRAPHERS.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net