[OM] Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E500
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:31:20 +1100
I could not find how to get the 40D to trigger anything but a
Speedlite with the flash shoe!
Very frustrating when I wanted to use a wireless trigger.
  I assume it's to protect it but the 5D will do the business.
There was a moment of rummaging trying to find a PC cable.
Well, more than a moment.
The 40D loaner definitely had a name when it went back to Canon.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx