[OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:49:43 -0500
I have to admit that I hadn't thought about pixel diffraction but I
doubt that's the cause of the warnings for upper aperture range.  I just
checked every single digital Zuiko and every one of them (including the
8mm) closes down to f/22... a stop smaller than a good many Zuikos of
the same focal length.  I doubt that Oly has any magic to prevent pixel
diffraction.

I don't understand what you were driving at with the comment about
programmed modes.

Chuck Norcutt