[OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:46:58 -0000
In my experience, the exposure compensation required for MF lenses on E-1
does vary considerably depending on the aperure used.  It also varies wildly
from lens to lens.  And I have come to the conclusion that Olympus did know
what they were talking about when they drew up the recommended table of
apertures.

They probably also knew what they were about when they refused to admit the
existence of the OM adapter that appeared in the first images of the E
range.

--
Piers