[OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:18:52 -0700
I have used both the 300mm f/4.5 and 800 f/8.0 with good results on my E-1.
I have never had any issues with the metering.  That might be because I use
RAW all the time so minor adjustments are no big deal.  They both produce
sharp and good images, especially the 300mm.  It is just lovely on that
body - a "must have" IMHO, and often cheap on the Bay.

The 50mm f/1.4 is also quite good, but I don't use it often.

I also have some wide angles but hardly ever put them on the E-1 body, as
they overlap too much with the DZ I have, and have no additional benefits.