[OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses for Digital E-series camera
From: "Matthew Granger" <matthewcharlesgranger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:57:21 +1100
Hi Guys

thanks for that info. Especially thanks for the link - i had never seen
that. The adapter ring i got was actually a generic (non-Olympus) one - but
I think it is the same size so this info should be accurate. It is at least
a good starting point of the ones Olympus is willing to endorse as
compatible.

If anyone else has used a particular OM lens on an E-series body and found
it excellent (or rubbish), i'd love to hear.

matt

On 11/11/2007, bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Matt
>
> Opinions differ on how useful this info. is, but for
> what it's worth, here's the URL for the MF 1 adapter.
> It  lists recommended OM series lenses and useable
> apertures on Oly DSLRs.
>
> http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_files/mf1instcomp.pdf
>
> Hope this helps
> Regards
> Bill Latham
>

> --- Matthew Granger <matthewcharlesgranger@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all. Any opinions on what OM lenses are the best
> > match to digital
> > E-series bodies?
> >
> > One in particular I am look at is the 1:4 f200mm.
> >
> > If anyone has feedback on it, or other general
> > advise on this topic, I'd
> > appreciate it.
> >
> > matt

> http://mail.yahoo.com