[OM] Re: Pictage

Subject: [OM] Re: Pictage
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:06:33 -0500
Actually, it is pronounced pictaage, as in mirage or garage. I looked into that
service also. It does look like a fine service. I just couldn't do the $99 (?)
per month fee for now. They used to have a much less expensive alternative for
occasional users, but they dropped it last year...I think. It was a reasonable
annual fee. It is one of Gary Fong's enterprises.

Robert