[OM] Re: OM lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:43:03 +1100
Or get a Russian 8mm - as these don't quite manage a full circle on
full frame, they are better use on reduced format and on an Oly didge
should be a cheap 16mm.
I intend to use an old olyy mount Sigma 8mm Filtermatic on my E-330
but haven't got around tuit yet. Works well on the 5D for full circle.
No AF? - as if that makes a difference at 8mm!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx