[OM] Re: Web site updates

Subject: [OM] Re: Web site updates
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:42:16 -0500
Thanks! I have lots of bad pictures. Some of them are wretched. But I
refused to put them on my web site. <g>

I agree, I like to have the full-size pic show with the thumbnail,
but I've had a lot of trouble getting that to work with lots of
browsers, so I went for clean and simple, which was neither clean nor
simple, but at least it doesn't show.

--Bob