[OM] Re: Web site updates

Subject: [OM] Re: Web site updates
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:59:52 -0500
Agreed. Stuck for names about sums it up. I hate having to come up
with names for pictures. Some names just jump out at you and it's
done. Others are a struggle and it shows.

Thanx for looking. The Hog Island Sunrise picture you refer to is
somewhat toned down from the original. It's the print where I really
discovered the power of the "Velvia" slider in Adobe Camera Raw.
(Vibrance?) The actual print is even a bit more muted still, but much
more true to the original scene, which, I add, was pretty damned
impressive in the first place.

That spot, by the way, is a short walk from my house, on the route I
usually take walking the dog. That morning the dog stayed in bed
while I drove over to catch the sunrise. <g>

--Bob