[OM] Re: Web site updates

Subject: [OM] Re: Web site updates
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:49:48 -0800
Hey Bob,

I finally got far enough out from under my own projects to spend some
time on your remodeled site. I think you've finally found the right
set-up for a commercial site, simple, direct and easy to navigate.
Filling it with great images doesn't hurt, either. ;-)

And I see you have been busy. Lots of new images to keep my old
favorites company. Hard to tell for sure from the small images, but I've
seen many of your prints and some of these new images look like they
must be sock knocker offers in a big print.

I really must find my way by Pemaquid next time. Somehow much of the
rush we avoided for the rest of the trip got pushed into that day. We
may just have to find a way to move to Maine for a few weeks one of
these years.

Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Not at all. It's one of mine, too. A customer pointed out that it
> just didn't fit with the rest of my stuff. Too spooky. (It looks
> great printed at 16x20 and framed 20x24.) But then he bought a copy
> (not the big one) so I guess it was okay. <g>
>
> --Bob
>
> P.S. It's the old bridge across the Penobscot River Narrows at Verona
> Island, just outside of Bucksport. There's a very new bridge off to
> the side, but the fog blocks it out. More the better, I think. Our
> Moose probably is among those list members who have crossed the
> Bridge to Nowhere. <wink>

Yup, both old and new bridges, but neither in the fog. The lovely design
of the old one wasn't as apparent to me before the view from above
provided by the new one.

Moose