[OM] Re: Web site updates

Subject: [OM] Re: Web site updates
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:11:13 +0000
Well, I go to work late on a Thursday ...

I like the use of the Photo Album pages so that your customers can
see what is available all at once.  "Big Water" looks over-sharpened
to my (untrained) eye; "Moment in Time" is a tautology (a moment can
only be in time, in this context) but I accept that you are probably
stuck for names, and this is art after all :-).

I think it looks great.  The sunrises look quite fantastic: the
colours in "Hog Island ..." are lovely.  But I don't think there is a
shot that I don't like, really.

Chris