[OM] Re: Moose de Bezerkeley on Zone-10

Subject: [OM] Re: Moose de Bezerkeley on Zone-10
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:48:58 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:

> Girl with corn - love that one. More interested in food than flowers.

Yeah, I wish I had caught her stuffing an ear into his mouth. Just not
quite quick enough. It was very busy there, with lots of things
clamo(u)ring for attention at once.
> And isn't street shooting actually illegal in Paris these days?

I'm not worried. With the dollar in the doldrums, I can't afford to go
there anyway. :-)
>> Not to be neglected, Andrew Fildes also has a piece published there
>> too, with another to be published tomorrow.  His is rather good
>> writing too.
>>
> Whaddya mean 'rather'?! RATHER? It's brilliant as usual.

I'm glad it's not all about you.... ;-)

Moose