[OM] Re: Darkroom V2

Subject: [OM] Re: Darkroom V2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:27:12 -0500
I feel your pain. <g>  That said, I find myself fiddling with digital
color files in much the same way you talk about fiddling when you
print B&W. Not every time, though. More infrequent than not. Has more
to do with when I learn a new trick, such as LCE, and realize how it
would improve an old image. So I'll drag up the .ORF and start all
over again, incorporating the new trick. Some of my older images have
been through four or five "editions." <g>  I think if all the folks
who'd bought one of my better sellers got together to compare their
prints, they would find variations, some more subtle than others, but
noticeable.

--Bob