[OM] Re: now i've done it, was Re: filter rec. for 12-60mm

Subject: [OM] Re: now i've done it, was Re: filter rec. for 12-60mm
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:54:57 -0800

On Nov 8, 2007, at 4:11 AM, Wayne Harridge wrote:

>> feels good. quite a dent in the wallet, my my. patching along
>> the E10
>> for the last month or so, hopefully it will still be a beater camera.
>>

> I presume you're not a poor student any longer !
>
> What are you doing ?
>
> ...Wayne

Working full-time for the campus, in the multimedia dept (computing).
Mostly deal with video transferrecording/streaming (on demand and
live) campus events, but also support faculty hardware and software
issues, and with my co worker manage all smart classrooms on campus
(imaging, and the like). occasionally shoot something for a dept.
wearing lots of hats :)

/s