[OM] Re: OT Audis, was New Picture Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Audis, was New Picture Posted
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:31:12 -0800
Wow. Good story. Nothing so exciting in mine.

I recently opted for gas mileage with a Honda Civic coupe. While it
does what I want being a decent road car and getting 36+ mpg on trips
I do miss the thrill of the Subaru. I thought their advertising
comparisons to Porsche engineering were really cheeky, but not so far
fetched to me now. Too bad the new one seems to be a dud if the
reviews are to be believed.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA