[OM] Re: E-3 User Comments

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 User Comments
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:47:26 +0000
Mark

Thanks for that link.  I found the whole article very interesting,
particularly the mix of individuals who went on this Photo Safari.  I
must admit to having felt (rather irrational) irritation that I
wasn't invited ;-).  And I am now torn between waiting for the dust
to settle and prices to go down and just getting on with generating
the funds needed to buy the bloomin' E-3.

I'm also seriously disappointed that my local, supposedly Olympus,
camera shop does not have any news of the E-3 on its website
(www.campkinscameras.co.uk in Cambridge).

Chris