[OM] Re: request to everyone on the OM list

Subject: [OM] Re: request to everyone on the OM list
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:27:00 -0500
Chuck and others,

This list, another forum, are just meeting places.  There are many people
from the OM list that are writers or soon will be writers at Zone 10. You
can still have your community at Zone 10 and at the same time, support those
that you so cherish.

I won't beat this to death... this will be my last post on the subject.  The
Om list has also meant a great deal to me over the past 3 years. I valued
many of the list friendships I made and received a great deal of support and
encouragement from many, including you Chuck.  It was a major reason why,
when Ken and Khen started Zone 10, I wanted to be a part of that also.

In any case, what will be, will be.  :)

Richard