[OM] Re: request to everyone on the OM list

Subject: [OM] Re: request to everyone on the OM list
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 06:03:51 -0500
Sorry, but I don't have any intentions of taking my non-OM conversations
elsewhere.  This list has evolved to something beyond what was
originally envisioned but that is natural.  This list and the people on
it have been a significant part of my life for at least 8 years. I'm not
looking for and don't desire a substitute.  You'll just have to deal
with this curmudgeon right here.

Chuck Norcutt