[OM] Re: Focal lengths and AOVs [was E-3 specs - specifically weight.]

Subject: [OM] Re: Focal lengths and AOVs [was E-3 specs - specifically weight.]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:06:19 -0400
I agree that the diagonal isn't terribly useful but I chose it since I
thought it was probably valid from a comparative standpoint and mostly
because it was a number available to me without unlimbering the
calculator.  If you don't like my numbers you'll have to take them up
with Oly and Canyon.  My numbers came from the manufacturer's specs.
The are, of course, just as accurate as the FL spec.

Chuck Norcutt