[OM] Angled top-panel (was: E-3 specs - specifically weight.)

Subject: [OM] Angled top-panel (was: E-3 specs - specifically weight.)
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:39:28 +1000
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Ok, can I make a complaint about the E-1?

Okay, but can I howl in glee?

> Please don't howl in glee, ok?

Bugger.

 > The E-1's top LCD panel is angled to address this, right?

I'm going off on a tangent here, but I remember Pentax (who I've always
had a soft spot for) introducing their last(?) pro(?), film, SLR camera,
the MZS(?), and apart from its general construction, I really liked its
angled top. That seemed like a pretty nifty (and seemingly obvious)
design feature to me, and made me wonder why more don't use it. Perhaps
I'm missing something.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/pentax_mzs.html

Cheers,
Marc