[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:40:28 -0700
I will not admit to that. Rather than some confusion due to age I
think we are just wrongly comparing our skill with a rather simple
camera after ten or fifteen years of use to a very complex camera
that we will only use for a few years before moving to the next
technology plateau.

I think I saw that Leica discontinued their digital back for their
SLR. If they duplicate their approach with a new DSLR that they took
with the M8, ie., an aperture priority manual focus camera, they may
find a lot of enthusiastic old farts, who understand what makes for
an easy to use camera snapping them up, even if they are expensive.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA