[OM] Re: @%$% camera ergonomics, was: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: @%$% camera ergonomics, was: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: Sam Kennard <sam.kennard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:47:56 -0500
Try thinking of this as a water valve.

On 10/22/07 9:31 AM, "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops!  I forgot that dial direction thing.  That's actually worse than
the dials swapping functionality since that happens all the time.
Different paradigm I guess.  I think of increasing something as going
clockwise or to the right so I think of increasing exposure as clockwise
turning of the dials.  But the Canyon increases the numeric value of the
aperture or shutter speed which is decreasing the exposure.  It's been
more than a year and I still don't get it right.