[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:13:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2007 9:06:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Isn't it  amazing--the A1, with ONLY a 2/3" sensor, produces such good
images?   How can that be?

Just printed a 10" square image for a critique/competition this coming
Tuesday night shot with my e-1 and an 85mm f2 Zuiko.  Dang, nice print  and it
was
captured as a jpg, which is not my normal shooting mode.   Usually try to crop
in camera, however decided this one looked better square  than as an 11 X 14.
 I really wonder how many e-1 shooters have a problem  relating to file size
and their desire to print large?  Bill  Barber