[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:59:21 -0400
Most prints are pretty small but the formal wedding and portrait shooter
makes money by selling really large prints.  Really large print sales
are actually fairly rare but if you can't make a good looking 30x40 you
can't sell one.  And as we have learned, pixel quality is important to
perceived resolution.  If I could afford it I might go out and buy a
smaller, lighter weight system as my everyday camera but until then I'll
stick with my big sensor behemoth... warts and all.

Chuck Norcutt