[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:01:36 -0300
My 1972 Nikkormat FTn body weighs 800gr without the Nikkor-S 50/1.4 lens up
front.

Like the M3 body, the FTn body was built to outlive me. Both are metal
bodies without much plastic framework in evidence.

If the E3 weights in at 810gr is this to suggest that it is as robustly
built as the M3 or FTn? Somehow I doubt it. So what accounts for the weight?

jh