[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:40:07 +0800
Thanks for the long explanination. Sorry, I still think it is that simple. I
just compare E-3 with other DSLR, they also have 1/8000s, much bigger mirror
and bright viewfinder, metal body. Now you are telling me, a small shutter
curtain need more material, a smaller mirror need a big pentaprism,
otherwise we cannot achieve the same like others who already there? I
believe if technologies are not available now, it is just inside Olympus
only.

Everything in front of us is clearly visible, Olympus is not delivering what
they promised, looking at the DZ8mm, it is much bigger than others and price
is not cheaper either (ok, I still purchased one, I would have purchased the
7-14 if it is not that BIG!).

Please understand we take the small sensor in sacrificing something (noise
at least) but we gain nothing. No smaller camera/lens, no cheaper price,
what did we get? Yeah! we got some top-pro lenses that take a fortune to buy
and a strong body to carry.

C.H.Ling