[OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:20:06 -0400
My LG (which is Samsung) claims 4 ms response, 1400:1 contast.  I've
been very happy with it. Model L1932TQ.  Last night I discovered that
the fan on the graphics card had failed & melted, possinly the cause of
those 2 crashes. Onboard graphics don't look near as good, but will have
to do for now.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net