[OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:21:00 -0400
OK, here's another:

?Historians have concluded that W.Heisenberg must have been contemplating
his love life when he discovered the Uncertainty Principle:
-When he had the time,he didn't have the energy
and,
-When the moment was right,he couldn't figure out the position...

Mike

At 05:25 AM 09/20/2007 +1000, Andrew Fildes wrote:

>Are you certain?
>
>On 20/09/2007, at 4:57 AM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Yes, Dr. Heisenberg would agree.

Reminds me of a great joke.

Dr. Heisenberg was driving down the road when he was pulled over by a
police car.  The officer walked up and asked for his license and registration.

The officer looked at them and asked, "Dr. Heisenberg, do you know how fast
you were going?"

Dr. Heisenberg replied, "No, but I know where I am."

Steve Troy

http://mail.aol.com