[OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:08:01 -0700
The subject has come up a number of times in the past for OMs. I
think John Hermansen recommended brown contact cement, and he should
know. Permanent attachment is never a good idea because the cover
probably needs to be removed if the camera is ever disassembled for a
repair.

Oddly, Nikon and Honda(for the leather steering wheel cover) like
double sided tape. Peeling rubber is a fairly common Nikon user
complaint. So it may not be such a great solution. Will let you know
about the steering wheel cover.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA