[OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:49:47 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007, swisspace wrote:

> Yes thats the one I mean, I am hoping I can undo the screws and reseat
> it corecctly
> see pic for what I mean
> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/613944#197808108-S-LB

Looks like the seal got stretched, hopefully it'll fit back into the
mount.  It should be just a simple matter of removing the screws and
putting everything back in place.  Be careful as there may be some
shims under the mount.  If you remove the mount with the lens facing
downward then any shims which are present should stay in place.
                                                -mark