[OM] Re: E330 now didn't bother to wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now didn't bother to wait for E-3
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:36:33 +0200
Temptation got the better of me, I went back through the archives
searching for E-330 references and followed the reasoning of others
before me who came to the conclusion that any replacement would cost
much more, the E-3 will be very expensive at launch, so hopefully a new
camera now would quell my need for the E-3  at least until the price drops.

Now I just need to find some black plastic to make a hump for it and
maybe I could fob my other half off with the fact that I only bought an
updated bigger lcd screen for my E-1 - I wish she was really that
gullible, (ok perhaps in reality not really ;-)  )

--
Iechyd da
IanW