[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:55:06 -0300
Just as bothersome as sending it from Montevideo, Uruguay.
But I would have long ago sent my OM-2 to Camtech if it had not been
diagnosed as 'beyond economical repair' by John himself.
Camera and me fell into freezing clear water during July 2004. Camera
and me survived with some malfunctioning, but the OM-2 failed on January
2006 on the very last frame of a Superia roll, when at Florianópolis,
SC. It was extremely hot that summer at Ponta das Canas
<http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=25&pic=21&header_font_to_use=arial>.

I still miss that body, it was my first OM which my father gave me as a
gift during 1980.

Fernando.