[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:08:23 -0700
When I commented on this yesterday I did not realize this was such a
persistent problem.  While I  have no problems seeing Ðð and Þþ (and they
seem to be used for the th sounds, and ſ for s), there are some other
characters which don't display at all and make the text totally
incomprehensible.  Whatever character set this belongs to, it is certainly
nothing standard.