[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:34:10 -0300
2007/9/4, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Sorry, the original got clipped in the front somehow.  Happens to me
> once in a while but only on this list.

Don't undersand your problem, and didn't even notice a problem, except
lack of RFC 1855 (netiquette) compliance — but this seems to be a
widespread problem here.

> Your logic on the repairability of the OM-4Ti is impeccable but,
> unfortunately, incorrect.  There are no electronic parts available
> except from organ transplant donors.  And those are in extremely short
> supply since its the electronics which fail first.  Stick with an OM-1n
> or and OM-2/2n if you want a repairable camera.  Lots of parts still
> available.

And from both, I guess the OM-1n is the safe choice.

--
+55 (11) 5685 2219               xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx
+55 (11) 9406 7191          Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra