[OM] OM-3Ti (was E-3 Pic)

Subject: [OM] OM-3Ti (was E-3 Pic)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:35:43 +0100
Interesting auction, 44 bids sounds like a free and open price was set.

BUT.

It looks like Jaap had a reserve of $2000 set, because the final 11 bids
were all from the same bidder, who must have really wanted it.  The
under-bidder's best offer was only $1450 (and in spite of the p***s name,
no, it wasn't me).

So it looks like the market price might be a good deal lower than $2000.  In
which case, it *would* be a good deal.

--
Piers