[OM] Re: E-3 Pic

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Pic
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:48:53 -0300
2007/8/29, Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> As Moose points out, it's not necessary to get the battery grip.  But
> you're right, Winsor, it's not the prettiest thing in the world

Form follows function, remember?  The Leica Digilux 3 is a beauty, but
people complain it isn't ergonomic (which I'm not ſo ſure about).

> its
> specs aren't gonna wow too many people who aren't already enamoured of
> the Olympus marque.

They are following the Maitani concept… ſpecs aren't important, the
camera concept, its total usage is.

> I'll probably get
> this, and also whatever the replacement for the Canon 5D is, so's I can
> use my nice Oly legacy glass on a full-frame digital with more Mpixels
> and better dynamic range.

If you need more MPx so be it.  But rumour is that Olympus may
implement already to E‐3 some recent HDR patents it applied for.

--
+55 (11) 5685 2219               xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx
+55 (11) 9406 7191          Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra