[OM] Re: E-pro thingy

Subject: [OM] Re: E-pro thingy
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:33:13 -0700
Hmm.  Nikon D40X is the same weight as an OM4. Canon 400D is an ounce
heavier. Both lighter than an E-1 or E-330. If E-1 is your standard
for weight, then there are several more Cannikon cameras as well as a
couple of Pentaxes and a Sony your can choose from without going
significantly heavier. You can choose any camera you like, but maybe
more information would help you in doing that.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA