[OM] Re: Huge print + E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Huge print + E-500
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:53:22 -0500
> If they are approachable and smaller such as kiosk or bus shelter
> types...then you have to provide some pretty good res. 260 dpi on up at
> final dimensions...
Good point, Charlie. I've seen large prints at places like airports that
look really bad due to to small file sizes and too much fooling around.
Billboards, on the other hand, look crappy up close, and by close, I mean 25
feet.

Those are the ones you have to worry about because
> people are standing around, looking at them and drawing mustaches and
> blacking out the teeth on them and such."
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Bill Pearce