[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:41:51 -0500
> but as far as I can see, this must be the beginning of the end for
> medium format backs.
>
> Nathan

I seriously doubt that. Although the death of medium format is predicted
almost as often as the death of film, I'll be surprised if it happens.

Even a Canon loyalist like reichmann appreciates the file qualities of a MF
back.  I am amazed at the way the Hasselblad digitals have taken hold in
fashion photography, where one could question the necessity.

Bill Pearce