[OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control a

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:05:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/2007 1:47:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

And  dpreview has their previews up. <http://dpreview.com/Reviews/>
And a  whole slew of other new camera announcements from  Canyon

Yes, and I'll still be excited when I wrap my hands around my new
e-whatever.  Well, I think I will, anyway.

Let's see, if I justify the body, I could then probably sell all my other
stuff and buy a lens or two, maybe.  I'm sure a switch to Canyon would put  me
in a very deep hole . . .

Now let's see, when is that new e-thingy supposed to hit the shelves? Guess
I'll just continue to semi-patiently wait with the rest of you folks.  Bill
Barber