[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:14:26 -0400
Not shooting the lighthouse this year. They've got it wrapped in
green plastic or something. Major restoration work. I've been trying
to think of how to turn it into art, but haven't managed to come up
with a way yet. One of the folks involved told me they plan to bury
all the wires I've had to Photoshop out for all these years. Well,
Photoshop and PWP out before I switched to Photoshop. It's going to
take a lot of the fun out of shooting that light. Sigh. Maybe I'll
try to find another lighthouse to take pictures of. Branch out.
Broaden the horizons. Take up new challenges. Etc. I'm an old dog,
though. I don't much like new tricks.

--Bob