[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:12:00 +0100
JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
> Hi all,
>       As a founder member of the Olympus Luddite society (along with
> Donald...where is he?) I am looking for some digital advice.

I'm still here, mate. Just been to a funeral, lad was my wife's best
friend's husband, only 45.

You won't get any digital advice from me, though I have my E-1 and it
delights me daily with its capabilities. Still a Luddite, though, in
many ways. Loaded my bag with film as well as CF cards for our aborted
holiday.

Not chasing more megapickles, not seeking another body (though E-1s are
the bargain of the century right now), but interested in what the new
pro body will have. I'd be happy with ten or twelve mp, E-1 build
quality and the same standard of image rendering. Whatever was in that
sensor, it was good.

Managed to lose my new EP-2 over the weekend we were away, so now have
to buy a new one, as I liked it so much..!

D.

--
Donald MacDonald BA DipLIS

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -