[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:39:38 -0400
I can just see you now standing a short ways offshore in your chest
waders with surf crashing about and a seagull sitting on your head as
you photograph the lighthouse from a different vantage point.  All with
the confidence that your E-Professional#1 will shield you (or the images
at least) from the ill effects of surf, sand and gulls.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt