[OM] Re: OT. retirement

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. retirement
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:11:22 +1000
> Marc Lawrence [mailto:montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Thanks, Moose, most particularly for using my email to bounce
> off your delightful reaction to our responses. [...]

I cannot ever sleep if I leave my angst on the plates of
others, and so...

...my apologies, to Moose and the list, for subjecting you
to my overwrought and probably misunderstanding taking of
offence. As Sunday is and always has been worst day and the
arsehole end of the week for me, so Sunday nights are its
half-blind, un-anaesthetised, navel-gazing colonoscopy. I
feel like and talk a lot of shit.

Have a good night. I shall go to bed and read, and distract
my cantankerous inner monologue (and *its* inner monologue of
"SHUTUP!SHUTUP!SHUTUP!SHUTUP!SHUTUP!...", though they swap
their mantras often) with a book; nothing that aggravates
the blood-brain barrier at the moment, but just the
mood-smoother of finding out whether Albus is really dead
and whether we get to see Buckbeak again.

Sweet dreams.

Cheers, and repeated apologies,
Marc
Sydney, Oz