[OM] Re: pictures of people

Subject: [OM] Re: pictures of people
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:45:01 -0400
I didn't mind the feet being cut off (probably because I do it all the
time myself) but I thought that the first shot with girl on one side and
fire on the other just wasn't wide enough.  Both girl and fire are cut
off.  It looks like the lens wasn't wide enough and you were attempting
to get both girl and fire in the image to tell a story.  However, I note
that the lens wasn't at its widest setting so it could have gone wider.
  Is the framing perhaps from using the optical viewfinder rather than
the screen?

Chuck Norcutt