[OM] Re: OT. retirement

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. retirement
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:36:35 +0100
Working people frequently ask retired people what do they do all day to make
their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day James and I went into town and went into a
shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes.  When
we came out, there was a traffic warden writing out a parking ticket. We went
up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a
senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I
called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started
writing another ticket for having worn tyres.
 So James called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and put it on
the windscreen with the first. Then he started
writing a third ticket.
This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he
wrote.  Personally, we didn't care. We came into
town by bus.
We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at
our age.